Charcuterie by Number - Derek Bissonnette, Gabrielle Cote
You can do anything with a serving board—the possibilities are endless. But when those limitless options start to become overwhelming, it can be difficult to craft the charcuterie board of your dreams. Find inspiration for your next gathering and easily recreate any serving board with this cookbook. Charcuterie by Number offers a unique approach to assembling serving boards: each board features a number for each ingredient, so you can quickly find recipes and reconstruct these boards with ease. Just match the number on the board to the recipe in the book to arrange striking platters or put a new spin on your entertaining.
Inside you’ll find:
- 25 carefully curated boards built around popular and festive themes
- Over 50 inventive preparations that will take your boards from so-so to spectacular
- Seasonally focused recipes to keep your boards fresh
- Tips on charcuterie, cheese, and more
- Original photography of beautiful spreads
This step-by-step method allows you to simply replicate these boards or use them as a starting point for your own customizable spreads. With a wide variety of flavor combinations and stunning presentation, guests, friends, and family of all tastes will keep reaching for more. Make entertaining effortless with Charcuterie by Number.