Paris Cocktails, Second Edition An Elegant Collection of Over 100 Recipes Inspired by the City of Light - Doni Belau
An expanded and updated collection of over 100 recipes inspired by the City of Light.
These signature drink recipes from Parisian hotspots pay homage to the most romantic city on Earth. Delve into Paris’s “New Golden Age of Cocktails” with Jazz Age inspirations, speakeasy-style bars, outdoor establishments, dive bars, wine bars, historic bars, and craft bars. With over 100 recipes and dozens of profiles of bartenders, you can drink like a Parisian whether you’re just visiting or entertaining at home. Locals and tourists alike will discover new watering holes that are sure to satisfy all tastes. Far more than just a recipe book, Paris Cocktails, 2nd Edition features signature creations by prominent French mixologists and gives a detailed rundown of the best locations Paris has to offer, including where to go for the best ambiance and the best views.
Within the gorgeous, die-cut covers, you'll find:
- More than 100 essential and exciting cocktail recipes, including recipes for bespoke ingredients and other serving suggestions
- Interviews with the city’s trendsetting bartenders and mixologists
- Bartending tips and techniques from the experts
- Entertaining tips for throwing a perfectly Parisian cocktail party
- Food and drink hotspots across the city
- And much more!
It’s time to bring the romance and elegance of Paris into your home. Master the art of drinking like the French with Paris Cocktails, 2nd Edition. Cheers to drinking Paris in a glass!